Monkey (Pre-Preschool) Group
- Preschool alternative or addition to an early childhood or preschool class
- Providing a supportive environment for a child s first time away from parents in a structured program
- Successful transitioning to other programs or participation in community groups (e.g., library story time)
- Opportunities to socialize and use language with other kids
- Working towards specific communication goals
- Implementation of individualized supports (such as including sensory, visual, and modification of activities)
- Encouraging carryover of activities at home and providing educational materials for families
Facilitated by a Speech/Language Pathologist and Developmental Therapist
Target ages: 2 - 3 year old children
Grayslake Dates and Times:
Tuesdays and Thursdays
McHenry Dates and Times:
Sessions may be billed to insurance. Families are responsible for any co-payments, deductibles, and/or denied claims.
If no insurance available, a cash discount is offered.
Please fill out the registration form below:
Contact Jill White (for Grayslake) at email@example.com, Gail Dudesek (for McHenry) at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Kricia Doescher, office manager 847-223-7433 with any questions you may have.