A pre-preschool alternative or addition to an early preschool class providing a supportive environment for a child’s first time away from parents in a structured program.
- Preschool alternative or addition to an early childhood or preschool class (Target ages: 2-3 year old children)
- Providing a supportive environment for a child's first time away from parents in a structured program
- Successful transitioning to other programs or participation in community groups (e.g., library story time)
- Opportunities to socialize and use language with other kids
- Working towards specific communication goals
- Implementation of individualized supports (such as including sensory, visual, and modification of activities)
- Encouraging carryover of activities at home and providing educational materials for families
Facilitated by: Speech/Language Pathologist(s) and Developmental Therapist(s)
Tuition: $35 per day or $130 for 4 days
Insurance billing may be available for current clients or new clients after an evaluation. Billing Questions, contact Krica at firstname.lastname@example.org.