Speech Language Pathologist or Strong CFY Candidate
Eligible for IL Licensure and DHS-IL Early Intervention credentialing
Knowledge of sensory integration, oral-motor, feeding, autism, augmentative communication is preferred
Good communication skills, active commitment to providing services that focus on results and the ability to work within a team environment backed by peer-to-peer accountability
Training, mentoring & supervision are available
Competitive salary and benefits package including extensive continuing education
Full time and part time positions may be available
Graduate Student Placements
Pediatric Interactions wants to support future speech/language pathologists by giving them the opportunity to work with us and our families.
Please complete an application online (or email LisaM@PediatricInteractions.com (to request an application to be sent) to be considered. Your program supervisor should contact us to inquire about the availability of a position as well
Prior to the placement, we ask you complete an application and schedule an interview at Pediatric Interactions. We have extensive training protocol laid out for our students to prepare them for success during their placement here and in your future profession.
Volunteers and/or Assistants
Volunteers and/or Assistants have the opportunity to interact with our speech/language and developmental therapists in completing clinical tasks. Duties may include:
· Completing long-term projects which will aid the efficiency of therapy (e.g., organizing and creating materials);
· Providing childcare during clinic events;
· Participating in groups to help facilitate clients with thematic activities (e.g., board game, LEGO, craft, or origami)
· Assisting therapists with ongoing social groups (which vary from early childhood, pre-preschool, elementary age, and older).
· Performing daily tasks to maintain therapy materials/documentation (e.g., washing materials, scanning/copying clinical documents, data entry basic clinic upkeep)
Students Requesting Observation Hours
Our therapists and families understand students may need to obtain pediatric clinical hours or experience. Please email your requested days/times to Office@PediatricIntearctions.com